Making the News
What a super(A)star!
The Jansz family were excited by the prospect of moving from their native Sri Lanka to Dubai to embark on a new chapter in their lives. The boys had new schools to go to and Mum Rochelle was hoping they’d get off to a flying start...
From layabout to working it out
“Arvind, you just can’t go on like this. Look at you. Your skin is sallow; you look so unhealthy because of all that junk you eat and I rarely see you get off that sofa. Me and your dad are so worried about you.”...
‘I lost 35kg through hypnotherapy’
Daniyal Karmally’s weight ballooned at 14 when he lost interest in sports and became obsessed with video games and junk food. When the scales nudged 127kg he knew it was time to take drastic action...
What an honour!
The ornate embossed envelope that topped off the pile of Friday Magazine ‘agony uncle’ letters on my desk, signalled something rather important was inside...
Overcoming Presentation Anxiety
As I walked into my office, I saw her sat on the sofa waiting for me, head bowed, her hands clasped together tightly. “Hi Sophie, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” I said, smiling to put her at her ease...
‘I felt weight loss was a metaphorical mountain to climb’
After a terrible incident that happened when she was just eight, Dubai-based Anne Smith went from being a large girl in her pre-teens to clinically obese after becoming a mother...
- ‘Junk food almost killed me’
- ‘I can’t wait to fly to see my fiancée’
- Kids - Hypnotised to overcome their traumas
- ‘I was robbed of my peace of mind, but hypnotherapy saved me...’
- CEO - ‘I lost 35kg on the hypnotism diet’
- ‘Grounded by my fear of airline food’
- ‘Hypnotherapy saved me from nightmares of the tsunami’
- The boy who was hypnotised to fly home
- ‘Hypnotherapy cured my mother’s panic attacks’
- From fat to thin thanks to hypnotherapy
- ‘I lost 30kg on the hypnotism diet’
- Childhood obesity - ‘I was hypnotised into losing 30kg in six months’